Biyernes, Hunyo 27, 2008

Geek Jewelry

Sometimes it's really hard to think about what to give to geeky friends. I usually end up in CDR King since they've got loads of stuff that you can give as gifts! I oftentimes browse through gadget magazines to 'window shop', most of the stuff featured though are quite expensive and hard to find.

My friends and I usually talk about interesting USB gadgets that we'd like to own (or own). There's the USB massager, refrigerator and even an aquarium! There was also a time when there was a craze on USB items you can wear - watches, necklaces, bracelets and even rings!

I was quite pleased when I got this cool USB thumb drive.


It's a 1GB USB thumb drive created by Francesco Lops Design from Italy. The storage space might not be big, but methinks it's quite cool to carry around.

I would've probably gone overboard crazy if it was shaped as an apple.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento