Sabado, Disyembre 27, 2008

Introduction to E-Commerce

I often get asked to talk about e-commerce and show various example of its implementation locally. However, when I'm out of the country, an option I always give is a video talk and this is the latest one I made for Chiang Kai Shek. Unfortunately, something went wrong during the recording and end up being split into two parts.

E-Commerce Talk Part 1

Find more videos like this on DigitalFilipino.com Social Network


E-Commerce Talk Part 2

Find more videos like this on DigitalFilipino.com Social Network


P.S. My apologies if I have been inactive. So much stuff happening now especially with the Busby SEO Test competition that I just joined. However, I hope posting more videos I've done lately and share with you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento