Here's a short funny video of Lolo and Lola internet addicts -
Well, I'm currently teaching my Mom and this is my plan of action:
1. Show Mom what she can do online: watch videos on Youtube, search favorite things on Google
2. How to turn on and off the PC.
3. How to log-in to her user.
4. How to go online (click on Google Chrome icon)
5. How to chat (using the Gtalk gadget first)
6. How to type a document and print it
7. How to search on Google
8. How to watch videos to Youtube
9. How to send mail
10. How to blog (probably "for Dad") -> methinks this would be the ultimate test
Lola Techie said that the key to teaching Lola is to show her how fun the internet is.
More about the Bayan "Teach Lola" launch at An Apple a Day.